The scoring chain
A guide to Film Scoring for Filmmakers
The “Scoring Chain” guide is designed for any director or producer looking for a music composer. It is a collection of experience-based methods that have been proven to work successfully .
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
In this eBook, we will present a novel approach known as the “Scoring Chain”, a comprehensive guide to the basic questions regarding the process of film scoring, from finding the right composer to delivering the final product.
The “Scoring Chain” is a collection of experience-based methods that have been proven to work successfully . It is designed for any director or producer looking for a music composer.
- Finding the Right Composer
- One and Two Make Free
- Creating a Strategy for the Music
- Writing Themes and Motifs
- Spotting Sessions
- Filling in the Gaps
- Post Production
- The Final Score
By the end of this guide you will be able to:
- Discover the tools necessary to find the right composer for your project
- Understand ways to save time and money when developing a score
- Develop a methodology when working with a film composer for the first time
- Define a frame of collaboration to make sure you get the best music score for your production
Author: Sebastian Oswald
Release Date: April 20, 2020
Download Format: PDF (Watermark)