Music for Film and Television
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
Working with a film music composer
Whether you are a director or a producer, the “Music for Film & Television” guide takes you through the process of working with a film music composer to understand they way the work and enhance your creative collaboration.
Most film and television projects will benefit from having an original music score. A music score can add a heightened emotional layer that can often take a film or television drama to another level, greatly increasing its chances of success. Of course the need for a music score, its scale and budget, will depend on the genre of the project. As a producer or director it’s not always easy to express a musical idea, but understanding how music composers work will definitely help to improve your communication and collaboration.
In this guide, we will take you through the process of working with a music composer to develop the right music score to enhance your film project and take it to the next level.
By the end of this guide you will be able to:
- Develop ways to create a great relationship with your composer
- Understand how a score enhances your overall production
- Analyse creating music for production while staying on-budget
- Know the process a composer takes to produce a great score
- Why Have A Music Score?
- What Is The First Step In Creating A Score?
- How Do Composers Produce A Score?
- How Long Does It Take To Produce A Score?
- When Should A Composer Come On Board A Project?
- What Is The Best Way To Work With A Composer?
- “Temp” Music
- How Does A Composer Deliver A Score?
- How Much Does A Composer Charge?
- How Much Does A ‘live’ Score Cost To Produce?
Author: Niall Byrne
Release Date: April 20, 2020
Download Format: PDF (Watermark)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.