Movie Magic Budgeting Online Training
One-on-One Online Training Session designed for Assistant-Directors, Line Producers and Assistant Producers
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
ONLINE TRAINING – ONE-ON-ONE SESSION COURSE DETAILS
This 2 Hours session will help you to get started on Movie Magic Budgeting.
Although our instructors follow our training guideline, you will be able to ask your questions if there are specific points you wish to clarify.
Number of participants: 4 max.
At the end of the training session, the participant will have acquired a good knowledge on how Movie Magic Scheduling or Budgeting works and will be able to quickly use the various online resources (tutorial video, FAQ) to keep building their knowledge around the software.
How does it work?
Once your order is placed, we will immediately get in contact by email or phone to secure a day/time which suits both you and our trainer. We guarantee to offer you a slot within 7 business days.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries before booking this online session. Click here to contact us
- Product Overview: understanding how Movie Magic Budgeting works, how the software is structured: relationship between the spreadsheet and the Globals, Fringes and Groups modules
- How to use the various Studios Templates?
- How to quickly amend an existing budget in the framework of a co-production?
- Qualifying expenses
- The printing options including generating PDF file
- Presentation of the various Online Resources (Tutorial Videos, FAQ) available for free
Audience: Line Producer, Assistant Production or Admin who needs to quickly work on a budget and understands all the possibilities of the software
- A computer and an internet connection
- A few minutes before the training starts, our instructor will email you a link to access our online collaborative solution that we use to give this interactive class.
- You don’t need to have MMB installed on your computer but it is recommended if you wish to share your screen.