Movie Magic Budgeting 7 Premiere Edition
Movie Magic Budgeting 7 is a film budgeting and cost estimation tool for MAC and PC used by production professionals around the world. It features an intuitive, flexible format that allows you to create and edit comprehensive budgets of all sizes, for all types of productions.
Movie Magic Budgeting 7 has established itself as the standard software for film budgeting and cost estimation. It is used by most production professionals around the world, production companies, studios, broadcasters, film schools and universities.
Whether you manage the budget of a TV Series, drama, low budget or multi-million dollars feature film, Movie Magic Budgeting 7 offers an intuitive, flexible “spreadsheet module” that allows you to create and edit comprehensive budgets of all sizes.
Your production budget is the blueprint that demonstrates how your project will get made and funded. Above all a clear and comprehensive budget will improve the communication flow of your production and dramatically reduce errors and the risk of exceeding budget.
As a result, Movie Magic Budgeting 7 saves time, increases efficiency and prepares budgets that allow your team to make the best production decisions possible.
- Intuitive Navigation – Move with ease through your budget with the redesigned Movie Magic Ball, or opt for Classic Movie Magic keystrokes.
- Budget Comparison – Compare budgets in order to produce variance reports.
- Foreign Currency – view your entire budget using native or budgeted rates for selected currencies[a]
- Globals – Quickly change any components throughout the budget and automatically update the entire budget.
- Fringes – Fringe by percentage or flat rate and add, calculate, and set-up fringe ranges and cutoffs with efficiency and ease.
- Groups – Plan for and track different scenarios within a single budget
- Apply Credits – Apply credits for tax incentives, production rebates, or other credits directly to your topsheet. You can even add multiple credits and set cutoffs to cover complex spend requirements.
- Import Your Schedule – Get a head start on your budget by importing your Movie Magic Scheduling 5 & 6 library. Import your Elements and totals without having to re-enter your data.
- PDF – Print/Email your Budget in PDF Format
- Windows: 1 GHz processor or higher, Windows® 8 or higher
- Macintosh: Intel® processor, Mac OS® Sierra or higher
- Recommended: 1 GB RAM or higher, 200 MB Hard Disk Space, Minimum Display Resolution 1024×768
Internet connection required to activate product
User License Management
You can self-manage your license in the following ways:
- View current license and how many activation(s) are linked to that license / The Premiere license is granted for 2 installations (simultaneously)
- See history of deactivations and activations for a particular license
- Look up your license number using registered owner’s email address or computer name
- Remotely recover a license (can only be used only when deactivation is not an option, and only once during a 90-day span)
- Download Format
- 2 installations
- MacOS Sierra or higher / Windows® 8 or higher
- Templates for Netflix, Fox, Disney, HBO, British Chart of Accounts,…
- More than 20 Tutorial Videos Available
- PDF documentation