Movie Magic Scheduling Online Training
One-on-One Online Training Session designed for Assistant-Directors, Line Producers and Assistant Producers
ONLINE TRAINING – ONE-ON-ONE SESSION
This 2 Hours session will help you to get started on Movie Magic Scheduling.
Although our instructors follow our training guideline, you will be able to ask your questions if there are specific points you wish to clarify.
At the end of the training session, the participant will have acquired a good knowledge on how Movie Magic Scheduling or Budgeting works and will be able to quickly use the various online resources (tutorial video, FAQ) to keep building their knowledge around the software.
How does it work?
Once your order is placed, we will immediately get in contact by email or phone to secure a day/time which suits both you and our trainer. We guarantee to offer you a slot within 7 business days.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries before booking this online session. Click here to contact us
- Product Overview: understanding how Movie Magic Scheduling works: relationship between the stripboard, boneyard, red flag and breakdown sheet features
- How to create a schedule from scratch?
- From a Final Draft Script or a Word document
- Entering your scene information
- Sorting your scenes
- Creating different shooting scenarios
- The printing and production reports options including generating PDF file
- Presentation of the various Online Resources (tutorial videos, FAQ) available for free
Audience: 1st AD, 2AD, Line Producer, Assistant Production or Admin who needs to quickly work on a schedule
- A computer and an internet connection
- A few minutes before the training starts, our instructor will email you a link to access our online collaborative solution that we use to give this interactive class.
- You don’t need to have MMS installed on your computer but it is recommended if you wish to share your screen.