Movie Magic Scheduling 6 Online Training – Introduction to MMS
$274.95 – $899.95
Online Training Session designed for Assistant-Directors, Line Producers and Assistant Producers
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
ONLINE TRAINING – INTRODUCTION TO MOVIE MAGIC SCHEDULING 6
With new COVID-related restrictions in place in many countries, all of our Movie Magic training courses are now being offered online. Depending on your requirements and the number of participants, we offer different formats.
A 2-hour session for individuals or 3.5-hour session for a group of 3 people max.
This programme will help you to get started on Movie Magic Scheduling 6.
Although our instructors follow our specific training guidelines, you will be able to ask questions if there are any points you wish to clarify. At the end of the training session, the participants will have acquired a good working knowledge on how to use Movie Magic Scheduling 6 and will be able to quickly use the various online resources (tutorial video, FAQ) to keep building further knowledge regarding the software.
How does it work?
Once your order is placed, we will immediately get in contact by email or phone to secure a day/time which suits both you and our trainer. We guarantee to offer you a slot within 7 business days. We will then put you in contact with our Movie Magic consultant to prepare the training session.
- Product Overview: understanding how Movie Magic Scheduling works: relationship between the stripboard, boneyard, red flag and breakdown sheet features
- How to create a schedule from scratch?
- From a Final Draft Script or a Word document
- Entering your scene information
- Sorting your scenes
- Creating different shooting scenarios
- The printing and production reports options including generating PDF file
- Presentation of the various Online Resources (tutorial videos, FAQ) available for free
Audience: 1st AD, 2AD, Line Producer, Assistant Production or Admin who needs to quickly work on a schedule
A 1-Day session for a group of 6 people max.
We also propose a one-day training that comprises 2 sessions of 3,5 hours each (for 6 people max.), which can also be scheduled over two separate days. The benefit of having them on two days is that it allows each participant to practice between sessions and come back to the second session with a list of questions to review. Click here to see a more detailed course syllabus. You can order online or contact us by email if you need to discuss your requirements or receive a quotation by email.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries before booking this online session. Click here to contact us
- A computer and an internet connection
- A day before the training starts, our instructor will email you a link to access our online collaborative solution that we use to give this interactive class.
- You don’t need to have MMS installed on your computer but it is recommended if you wish to share your screen or practise
2-hour session for individual, 3.5-hour session for a group of 3 people max, 1-day session (2 *3.5 hours) for a group of 6 people max
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.