Creating a Web Series
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
And it may just lead to bigger things…
This guide explains how to write, create and produce a web series and look at ways they can take you, the filmmaker, to the next level in your writing and producing careers.
HOW TO CREATE AND PRODUCE A WEB SERIES
Breaking into and building a successful writing and producing career is filled with many pitfalls and obstacles. It takes a lot of money, time and patience. Creating a web series bypasses many of these obstacles.
Web series have become more popular, productions have become slick, professional and often profitable. Create the right series and it may just lead to bigger things. Some creators have turned their web series into network series; others have used them as a calling card and parlayed their success into making other films and series.
In this guide, we’ll explain how to write and create a web series and look at ways they can take you to the next level in your writing and producing careers.
By the end of this guide you will be able to:
- Discover the key advantages to creating a web series
- Know the most popular forms of web series today
- Develop a strategy for writing and producing a successful web series
- Learn best practices for marketing your web series and building an audience
- 7 key advantages to creating a web series
- Types of web series
- Developing the web series
- Producing your web series
- Marketing the web series
- Success stories
- Keys things to remember
Author: Michael Barmish
Release Date: April 20, 2020
Download Format: PDF
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.