Finding an International Co-Producer
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
Finding the right partner and drafting a co-production deal memo
In this guide, we will explain the key elements you should consider when looking for co-producers and how to build a successful relationship.
As the “Leading Producer” finding the right co-producer is an essential part of your job. Like any business partnership, you shouldn’t jump into the first opportunity without carefully assessing the pros and cons.
In this guide, we will explain the key elements you should consider when looking for co-producers and how to build up a successful relationship based on trust and passion for the same project.
Finally, we will list all the elements that you should include in a deal memorandum that will become the cornerstone of your collaboration.
- Finding the Right International Co-production Partner
- Determining With Which Country to Co-Produce
- Meeting Your Co-Production Partner
- Pitching to Potential Co-Production Partners
- Deciding On a Co-Production Partner
- Drafting a Co-Production Deal Memo
By the end of this guide you will be able to:
- Discover the Role of the Co-Production Markets for Finding Co-Producers
- List the Elements You Need to Pitch and Sell Your Project
- Learn How to Drive Your Discussion
- Understand the Elements to Consider When Selecting Your Co-Producer
- Outline the Keys Points to Agree and to Include In a Deal Memo
Author: Ilann Girard
Publisher: Moviesoft & Olffi – Online Film Financing
Release Date: April 20, 2020
Download Format: PDF
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.