The Benefits of Developing a Co-Production Under a Co-Production Treaty
In this guide, we will explain the benefits of co-production treaties and how they can help producers to access additional financial resources for their projects.
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
There are more than 300 co-production treaties and multilateral conventions that offer many paths to accessing public funding, including tax incentives.
Seeking financing for a project and accessing additional funding resources is a constant battle for indie producers.
In order to encourage economic and multi-cultural cooperations, most countries around the world have established a framework for audiovisual co-operation between countries through the creation of co-production treaties and conventions. These legal frameworks offer many financial benefits for producers involved in an international project, whether it’s a feature film or a TV series.
In this guide, we will explain the key advantages of co-production treaties and how they can help producers to access additional financial resources for their projects.
- What Is A Co-production Treaty?
- Definition Of An International Co-production
- Non Official Co-production
- Official Co-production
- The Benefits Of Official Co-production For Producers
- Official Co-production Requirements
- Validation of the Co-Production Structure
By the end of this guide you will be able to:
- Understand The Key Objectives Of Co-Production Treaties
- Discover The Benefits Of Official Co-Productions For Majority And Minority Producers
- Identify the Mechanisms to combine Public Funding Aids in different countries
- Learn The keys Requirements Of An Official Co-Production
Author: Ilann Girard
Release Date: April 20, 2020
Download Format: PDF