RESPONSIBLE PARTY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The responsible party for processing of your personal data and controller thereof is Vidatech Ltd with its registered office at 4 Woodlands Park, Blackrock Co. Dublin – A94V259 – Ireland (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”, “Vidatech”, “Company” or “we”).
DATA THAT WE PROCESS
We may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, and interact with other services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, where appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, telephone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of data collected from Users to improve the User’s legitimate interests through optimizing our online service offers and in data security (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Cookies are small text files that may be placed and stored on your computer/device allowing internet access when you visit Vidatech website.
You can opt-out from analytics by disabling cookies through your browser settings.
You can send us messages and questions via our contact form. We only use your data to answer your request.
The data supplied to us via the contact form or email link is not be stored within this website. It is securely relayed to our email host with Google Suite.
For more details, please click on the following link: https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. In addition, we have implemented procedures to take action in the event of a personal data breach.
Your personal data will be processed for a period not longer than the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
Due to our use of your personal data, under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’, Article 17 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you;
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain restriction of processing if one of the cases listed in Art. 18 (1) of the GDPR occur
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR) – you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us;
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR) – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent – if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but it won’t affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that processing your personal data does not comply to the statutory regulations and provisions of GDPR.
You can assert the aforementioned rights against us, e.g. via a message on one of the contact channels listed at the end hereof.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
As you browse Vidatech website, cookies will be placed on your computer to track your interactions. The data is used to determine the number of people accessing our website. This helps us to understand how you find and use our web pages and helps us to see your interaction with the website. We use Google Analytics to track your interaction with VIdatech. The techniques Google Analytics employ do not collect personal data such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. The data tracked by Google Analytics includes your geographical location, the device type you use, your internet browser and your operating system.You can opt out of Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics on the basis of our legitimate interests in Site optimization and statistical evaluation regarding Users’ use of our Site (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
For our email marketing services, we use Mailchimp (or any other email solutions we may use) as a third party data processor. Mailchimp (or any other email solutions we may use) collects the email addresses that you submit to receive our newsletter. Vidatech does not store your address within its website or an of its internal computer systems. Your email address will be within the MailChimp database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list by either unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in email we send you or by requesting removal via email. If requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list. Please note, if you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you will receive periodic newsletter-style announcement emails from us, approximately four per year. Vidatech Ltd do not store your personal information on this website. If in future we do store data, such as comments on an article etc, it will be in a pseudonymous fashion meaning that the data would require additional processing using a separately stored ‘key’ before it could be used to identify an individual.
If you contact with us via one of the social media listed below this website or app will become a separate controller of your personal data and your data will be processed based on its own regulations and may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When you interact with us via one of this website or apps (e.g. by sending a private messages, commenting or sharing a post), the controller of your personal data becomes Vidatech. We process data contained e.g. in your public profile based on our legitimate interest, in order to respond to comments and messages, maintain relationships with people interacting with us and to improve the effectiveness of communication with Users (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Data provided via our Site may be disclosed to the following recipients: Google, Inc., Facebook Ireland Ltd., Twitter, LinkedIn Corporation.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THIS TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The data controller of this website is: Vidatech Ltd Limited, an Irish Limited Company with company number:
Company Reg. #: 426091 – VAT #: IE9577916E
Whose registered office is:
The Old Station 15A Main Street, Blackrock Co. Dublin – A94V259 – IRELAND
Data Protection Officer:
Mr. François Farrugia – Director, Vidatech Ltd – Telephone: +3531 437 69 30 Email: email@example.com