System Requirements for both MMS 6 & MMB7:
- Windows: 1 GHz processor or higher, Windows® 8 or higher
- Macintosh: Intel® processor, Mac OS® Sierra or higher (incl. mac OS Catalina & Big Sur)
- Recommended: 1 GB RAM or higher, 200 MB Hard Disk Space, Minimum Display Resolution 1024×768 Internet connection required to activate product
Important note for Big Sur Users:
If you recently upgraded to Big Sur, you must delete the old Movie Magic version before installing the latest update.
Here is the procedure:
- Go to your Application folder and delete the folders within the MM Budgeting/MM Scheduling folder to uninstall without deactivating. The program, when installed, will pick up on the old licensing data and you should be good to continue using Movie Magic.
- Make sure all icons are removed from the desktop and/or Dock.
- Download the latest installer from the link above.