Learn Movie Magic Budgeting 7
Total duration: 7 hours
Course Duration: 4:00 hours
Practise duration: 3:00 hours
Location: On-site at customer location
Audience: Line Producers, Producers, Production Accountants, etc.
Number of participants per session: Maximum 8 people
Course Aim: Acquiring the knowledge to build a film budget for any kind of movie production
Topics covered during the training:
- Setting up a budget
- Quickly changing and updating components throughout the entire budget
- Creating customized budget forms, including budgets in different languages
- Multiple budget comparison
- Foreign Currency (view entire productions using native or budgeted rates for selected currencies)
- Exporting budget data to standard spreadsheet applications
- and more…
To receive complete details of the topics covered during our course, please contact us using our contact form.
*Note: All courses are very interactive, which means that practising is a large part of the learning process. Once a main topic has been explained by the teacher, it is immediately followed by a session of practise. Once a section is assimilated by participants, the teacher will move to the next topic. Therefore, the above agenda does not include the practise duration which is spread out during the day session.