Total duration: 6,5 hours
Course Duration: 3:30 hours
Practise duration: 3 hours
Location: On-site at customer location
Audience: Assistant-Directors, Schedulers, Broadcaster Coordinators, Line Producer, etc.
Number of participants per session: Maximum 8 people
Objective: Acquiring the knowledge to breakdown a script and create schedules
The course is divided in 6 parts :
- Part 1 (15 mins) : Product overview. This is an introduction of the exclusive Adobe Story workspace, including the relation between both screenwriting and scheduling modules. It also introduces the link between both Adobe Story and Premiere.
- Part 2 (45 mins) : How to prepare your screenplay for scheduling. This section presents all the tools available in Adobe Story to tag your screenplay (props elements, etc.), enter scene info (time, characters, non speaking characters, extras, etc.) and create your camera script.
- Part 3 (45 mins): How to create your schedule. This section demonstrates all features available to build your film schedule, such as the stripboard table, sort features, reorganizing your day, creating or omitting scenes, adding/removing break day, shooting time, identifying characters time conflicts, etc.
- Part 4 (45 mins) : How to update last minutes changes made in the screenplay. You will learn how to use a very powerful Adobe Story feature : The synchronisation
- Part 5 (30 mins) : Production reports. You will learn how to run reports for all your crew ( cast, location report, call sheet, bibles, camera cards, shooting order scripts, etc.)
- Part 6 (30 mins) : Presentation of the collaboratives features included in Adobe Story.
To receive complete details of the topics covered during our course, please contact us using our contact form.
*Note: All courses are very interactive, which means that practising is a large part of the learning process. Once a main topic has been explained by the teacher, it is immediately followed by a session of practise. Once a section is assimilated by participants, the teacher will move to the next topic. Therefore, the above agenda does not include the practise duration which is spread out during the day session.